BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

i dont know what title to put

I went back to Johor to celebrate my great-grandma's birthday. yes, GREAT-grandma. haha.. she has 14 or 15 children, i'm not very sure. And my grandma is the eldest daughter. so yeah.. i have a very big family.. XD so yeah.. we had buffet dinner! i ate until my stomach bloated.. i ate SO much at johor. the next morning, my aunt cooked noodles for bfast. so i ate la. and i think half an hour later, we went out for morning tea, kononnya TEA. my bro ate more than 6 roti bakar + a plate of noodles AGAIN. me too ate a few roti bakar. woa, we were like just came out from hutan never ate roti bakar b4 in our lives. XD and i think after 1 or 2 hours, we ate again. XD the most famous noodles at my hometown. haha. so we ate ate ate!

When we were coming back to kl, we stopped at Malacca cuz my mum's car was at malacca to be repaired at my uncle's shop at malacca and my uncle and his family currently stay at malacca. so we took the chance to EAT again! haha.. we ate the famous Tangkak beef noodles. freaking delicious! right after that, this was the nicest part man.. we decided to eat cendol at a stall alongside the road. this was not the interesting part, yet. the scariest part was that my mum said that the stall is surrounded by graves, yes, kubur.. wow! of course i didnt believe her la.. haha.. so when we reached there, i looked around and i didnt see any graves. only some bushes and trees. a very shaddy place to eat cendol! =D so i asked my mum : where are those graves u said? haha.. then she pointed at a rock-like thingy beside me. and i looked!! indeed, a grave. =.=" the tombstone just looked like any ordinary stone and u would not have noticed if u didnt look carefully. its shape was a half circle and no words was carved on it. it looked as if it had been there for decades. oh ya, there were plenty of tombstones there, all around the places. and the stall, was just beside it. a few tables were placed around that place. well, amazingly, that place didnt make me feel scared la. so we ate there. haha. ok, here was the funny part. after that, when we were leaving, we passed by the cemetry. its connected to the place we ate our cendol. those graves were quite far apart from each other and all of them looked very very old and worn out. and suddenly, we saw ppl. guess what were they doing? they were filming. and when we went further, we saw ppl again. and now they were JOGGING! haha.. in the middle of the cemetry, ppl were JOGGING! lol.. we laughed so hard. it was rather funny than scary. lol.. have u ever seen ppl jog in a cemetry? lol.. well, i did not until now. haha.. so i told my mum im gonna camp there if i have the chance. XD

so yeah, now im here in kl. hopefully i wont see ppl jog in the cemetry in kl. lol..

another problem here, to go or not to go to school tmr?? hmmm.... @.@

0 comments: