BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5, 2009

Random

I ponteng-ed school today. Did not do it purposely. i cant wake up in da morning. =.= so i planned to study. Semangatnyer! and here i go.

Physics.




Study...


Study...


Study...





And i got so bored.

right right. i studied on my bed. it never worked.
and guess what! i started taking photos all around. XD cam-whoring first.



My birthday present!



The beg was given by the PBSM F3's. Maybe they think i need to change my beg too? =.=
The book,KISSABLE bottle,CHANEL purse XD,and a RING file from i dunno who (a total of 30 ppl - plus a secret recepi oreo cheese cake =DDD ). The photo frame+photo from vic and see kee. cup+bear from Le and Zheng. And pen holder from thiba! =)
so they actually sensed that a lot of my things need to be renewed. haha. cacat bottle and bursted purse ( milk teddy purse is really long-lasting ;-) ).

oh ya, wondering what's inside the photo frame?? Look closely...



A closer look. =)


Can you see youself inside? Credits to vic and see kee. This photo will always remind me of ALL OF YOU!
hehe.

Die Die Die... STUDY STUDY STUDY!

0 comments: